TrendHunters Top 20 for 2022-As of August 2021
Watch the Video above to see what’s trending in 2022. We’re not out of the woods yet. But both Vogue and TrendHunter said the Roaring 20’s are coming soon. Maybe in Spring or Summer of 2022? Hope so, I know some thought it was June/July 2021, but that lasted about 38 days.
Sanitize, social distance, wear your mask, and get vaccinated if it works for you. History has shown that plagues have ended. We shall continue to hope & faith that we can stay safe till Covid/Corona can be seen in our rear view mirrors.
You can check out the video above, or for a quick look at the 2022 trends, here they are:
20. NFT ART
19. In Game Inclusion
18. Summer Cannabis-BBQ’s and Beaches. Sippin’ weed.
17. Car Free Retail- All inclusinve living areas
16. Generation Dating-See Gen Z & Tic Toc
15. Carbon Offset-If you’ve been watching Billions on TV, you know what this is
14. Activism Pop-Up
13. Accessible Care
12. P2P Community-Mental health via Apps
11. Low Alcohol Bar-More about getting together in community than drinking too much.
10. International Keto-Example: Vegan Kim Chee
9. Farm to Phone-Fresh produce via digital devices
8. Nature Novice-Outdoor Adventurism
7. Hyper Convenient Camping
6.Sensitization Health-Hi end brands incorporating sanitization into their products
5. Health Hub
4. Tech Fatigue-Taking breaks from the digital/social media world
3. Boomer Tech-Virtual fitness, using apps for groceries becoming the norm
1. Gen Z Creatives