The World as We Know it No Longer Exists
Or the World as we knew it, no longer exists. Either way we say it. It’s true. Some days, I’ll post an uplifting video usually on marketing or advertising and other days, I’ll write. Today we have a bit of both.
Due to the ever changing world as of today (4/12/20), the way we did things and the way we do them now, are accelerating at an unprecedented speed. Some of you may have already have been there, for others, it’s like what just happened to my World?!?!
ZOOMING INTO INNOVATION BE LIKE:
- ZOOM: Three weeks ago, zoom was how fast Lebron could get from one end of the Court to the other. Now it’s how we have weekly Sales Meetings, Virtual Cocktails, Dance parties, Yoga Sessions and Family Gatherings like Birthdays, Graduation and even EASTER!
- WE ARE HERE FOR YOU: Next time you watch TV, see how many commercials say these exact words. They are good words and needed at this time. But how did close to 75% decide on these exact 5 words? I don’t know the answer and ponder it nightly. However, The actual point here is, look how quickly the TV commercials changed. Years ago it would have been 7-10 days to tweak the messaging. The turnaround on some of these ads were 3 days! Did the ad agency’s have them pre-packaged and ready. Or was it that you and I can edit a commercial on our own laptop and don’t even need to do a big production session. It was probably a combo of both. Yet, both lead us back to accelerated speed of efficiency. Speed of things has been accelerated tremendously. FASTER ZOOMING
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERY: This moved so quick, spell check doesn’t even recognize the word. Papa John’s does a really nice job of explaining it in their commercials. Kudos go to to them for the simplicity and effectiveness of the message. And once again, how quickly they got it on TV. ZOOMIER ZOOMING
- AI: Artificial Intelligence is something that is fun to think about “coming soon”. But it is here now. With AI, Google can figure out what type of ad to serve you in less than 1.2 seconds. You may not need to know how AI works and the codes that go into it. But if you’re not aware of it and think its on it’s way, its here and is most likely going to break through the Covid-19 months, with outrageous popularity. Read about it, hire someone to help your company use it. Whatever you do, don’t think its on the way, it may be doing your job in 3 years. Think about that! OUTSTANDING ZOOM
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Negative: Lots of people passing around information that is FAKE more than ever. Positive in advertising: Within 8 days of quarantine, ALL of these companies showed up on my FB and IG feed: Purity Products, Nu Image Medical, Vital Proteins, Lifetones, Nanoceutical Solutions, AnaHealth, And Ace Nutritian. Other than Purity, I never heard of any of them before. And they all were quick to react to sell me and you Immunity products. They have the products to fill our needs NOW. SPEEDY Immunity to the rescue! TikTok: These are :15 second videos, I don’t know the stats exactly, but can tell for sure that they have had the biggest growth in March/April 2020. Probably because of the quickness of the video, just :15 seconds and :15 seconds is just enough time to have your granpa dance to some Quavo. (Hopefully he isn’t drinking Quavo at the same time.Haha) I predict now that TikTok will be the big winner when we come out of this. However be careful, some say your information on Tik Tok goes to some sketchy places. TIK TOK’S FIFTEEN SECONDS TO ZOOM
- INNOVATION/OR ACTIVE VERSION INNOVATE!: This last thing isn’t something I’ve seen or heard lately. It’s just become embedded in my brain in March and April 2020. I don’t know the facts surrounding it or where it’s coming from. Like when Wayne Dyer writes a book, he says the words just appear on the page as the day goes by. Well this word is appearing in my brain all day and even at night. It’s telling me and you something and I bet when it happens it will be FAST. ZOOM IS THE NORM Happy Zoom meetings to you and yours. Scott
INNOVATING THROUGH CHAOS WEBINAR:
Today’s uplifting video is from Jeremy Gutsche of Trendhunter. If you don’t have time to watch the whole thing. A few key points include:
Path Dependency. Crisis. Chaos. Recharting.
Chaos Creates Opportunities. Chaos Changes the Rules. Chaos Switches Who is in the Lead.
Solve a new Consumer Need. You can Thrive when others Retreat. Be irresistible with a specific group of people.